As Anne Lamott says: ‘You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.’
- ways to think about, unlock and translate private life stories and turn them into compelling reads
- how to write with confidence and authenticity about all the people in your life
- the ethics in writing honestly about family without tossing a grenade into the real life relationships
- how to get details ‘just right’ (the Goldilocks effect)
- about making poetry out of ‘the ordinary’.